With lots of guidance freely available, we have compiled some resources, to supplement and build on the formal guidance issued by the UK Government.
Resources and guides to help you work safely during COVID-19
During unprecedented times businesses are needing to comply with stringent health and safety measures to ensure the safety of employees.
Find out how to make your workplace COVID-secure. Practical actions for businesses to take based on 5 main steps:
1. Carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment
2. Develop cleaning, hand-washing and hygiene procedures
3. Help people to work from home
4. Maintain 2m social distancing, where possible
5. Where people cannot be 2m apart, manage transmission risk
The Government has published guides covering 14 different types of work and workplaces.
HSE (Health and Safety Executive)
Working safely during the COVID-19 outbreak. Guidance for employers, designed to help you make your workplace safe and and manage the risk of running your business.
- Risk assessment
- Talk to workers and provide information
- Work from home
- Make your workplace ‘COVID secure’
- Project vulnerable workers
- Cleaning, hygiene and hand sanitiser
ACAS (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service)
COVID-19 advice for employers and employees.
Including advice on:
- Working safely
- Working from home
- Shielding and vulnerable people
- Mental health
CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development)
COVID-19: returning to the workplace
SOM (Supporting occupational health and wellbeing professionals)
Returning to the workplace after COVID-19 lockdown toolkits, produced in partnership with ACAS, Mind, BITC and CIPD.
Get started today
We have a range of plans suitable for businesses of different sizes, or if you are looking for a more advanced solution, we’re on hand to help.