Questions to ask your workforce
Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that typically cause mild respiratory infections like the common cold but also more severe (and potentially deadly) infections.
With the coronavirus outbreak continuing to evolve and spread, it is important for employers to consider additional measures to ensure that staff arriving for work are safe for work.
The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are a high temperature, a new, continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
However, there are also additional symptoms being added to official guidance at all times, and it can be hard to know what the right questions are to ask your employees.
We’ve compiled some sample questions relating to the health of your workforce, to complement safeguarding measures already in place within your business, offering employers and employees extra peace of mind:
- Are you feeling unwell?
- Are you suffering from a high temperature? (over 37.5ºc)
- Have you got a new, continuous cough?
- Do you have a runny nose?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Are you suffering from shortness of breath?
- Are you suffering with diarrhoea or nausea?
- Are you suffering with a fever or chills?
- Do you feel fatigued?
- Have you experienced a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste?
- Have you travelled abroad or had close contact with anyone that has travelled in the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with anyone with a respiratory illness or a confirmed/probable case of COVID-19?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
Get started today
We have a range of plans suitable for businesses of different sizes, or if you are looking for a more advanced solution, we’re on hand to help.