Invite coworkers and employees to sign in to collaborate.
Keeping workers safe
The UK Care Home industry is comprised of over 11,000 care homes for the elderly, operated by 5,500 different providers, with the sector worth close to £16 billion a year.
The sector is staffed by many committed carers, across a variety of disciplines, within a vital but fragmented and complex system.
The importance of infectious disease control within care homes for staff, residents and visitors is paramount, whilst being particularly challenging.
The Safe For Work app gives colleagues working together the reassurance that everyone who is at work is safe to work.
Additional safeguarding for all
The app delivers additional safeguarding to compliment health and safety procedures.
- Risk assessing all staff ahead of shifts
- Keeping patients safe from staff who may be unwell
- Alleviating potential anxiety amongst the carers, residents & visitors
- Managing staffing levels across care functions & locations
Our solution can be tailored to any business to maintain a healthy workforce.
- Convenient tool for all employees to adopt
- Automated decision to classify workers health
- Maintains a record of employee health
- Reassures the workforce
Create your own questions, and whether to ask for more information.
Take the pain out of making decisions based on individual circumstances.
Choose a safer way to work
Giving colleagues working together the reassurance that everyone who is at work is safe to work.