Invite coworkers and employees to sign in to collaborate.
Keeping workers safe
The UK Construction industry, including the construction of new buildings and repairs or alterations to existing properties, is estimated to contribute £117 billion to the UK economy. Accounting for approximately 3 million jobs.
The impact of COVID saw a record decline in construction output with supply chain disruption, alteration of project timetables and suspension of works.
Whilst the industry continues to recover from this substantial loss of construction output, new measures are needed to support the health and safety of the workforce.
The Safe For Work app gives colleagues working together the reassurance that everyone who is at work is safe to work.
Additional safeguarding for all
The app delivers additional safeguarding to compliment health and safety procedures.
- Risk assessing workers ahead of shifts
- Keeping colleagues safe from workers who may be unwell
- Alleviating potential anxiety amongst the workforce
- Managing workers levels across skills, functions & locations
Get started today
We have a range of plans suitable for businesses of different sizes, or if you are looking for a more advanced solution, we’re on hand to help.
Our solution can be tailored to any business to maintain a healthy workforce.
- Convenient tool for all workers to adopt
- Automated decision to classify workers health
- Maintains a record of worker health
- Reassures the workforce
Choose a safer way to work
Giving colleagues working together the reassurance that everyone who is at work is safe to work.