Invite coworkers and employees to sign in to collaborate.
Keeping workers safe
The UK Events Industry spans every sector offering opportunities for people to get together, watch and participate in cultural, recreational and business experiences.
The effect of Covid-19 had been profound on the sector. Thousands of businesses which work in, and rely on, the events industry have been effected by the pandemic.
Whilst current restrictions make it difficult to plan future events, the industry must make preparation to ensure both event staff and delegates are safe whilst on-site.
The Safe For Work app gives colleagues working together the reassurance that everyone who is at work is safe to work.
Additional safeguarding for all
The app delivers additional safeguarding to compliment health and safety procedures.
- Risk assessing all staff ahead of events
- Keeping attendees and colleagues safe from staff who may be unwell
- Alleviating potential anxiety amongst staff and delegates
- Managing staffing levels across events & locations
Get started today
We have a range of plans suitable for businesses of different sizes, or if you are looking for a more advanced solution, we’re on hand to help.
Our solution can be tailored to any business to maintain a healthy workforce.
- Convenient tool for staff and employees to adopt
- Automated decisions to classify workers health
- Maintains a record of employee health
- Reassures the workforce
Create your own questions, and whether to ask for more information.
Take the pain out of making decisions based on individual circumstances.
Choose a safer way to work
Giving colleagues working together the reassurance that everyone who is at work is safe to work.