Invite coworkers and employees to sign in to collaborate.
Keeping workers safe
With annual output of £192 billion the UK remains the ninth largest manufacturing nation in the world.
The UK manufacturing industry will take one of the biggest financial hits from the coronavirus pandemic. National lockdown has seen output fall with many manufacturers now scaling up operations in order to recover. The UK Manufacturing industry employs 2.7 million people and protecting the workforce is critical to this rebuilding phase.
Ensuring a safe return to work for employees is paramount, supporting full time, part time and short time working patterns.
The Safe For Work app gives colleagues working together the reassurance that everyone who is at work is safe to work.
Additional safeguarding for all
The app delivers additional safeguarding to compliment health and safety procedures.
- Risk assessing operators and staff ahead of shifts
- Keeping colleagues safe from workers who may be unwell
- Alleviating potential anxiety amongst the workforce
- Managing worker levels across skills, functions & locations
Get started today
We have a range of plans suitable for businesses of different sizes, or if you are looking for a more advanced solution, we’re on hand to help.
Our solution can be tailored to any business to maintain a healthy workforce.
- Convenient tool for all employees to adopt
- Automated decisions to classify workers health
- Maintains a record of employee health
- Reassures the workforce
Choose a safer way to work
Giving colleagues working together the reassurance that everyone who is at work is safe to work.