Invite coworkers and employees to sign in to collaborate.
Keeping workers safe
The impact of COVID has undoubtedly changed the way people have worked and fundamentally where they work.
Where working from home is not possible or practical, employers now more than ever, have a duty of care to ensure they provide welfare facilities and safe and healthy working environments.
Many offices are keen to get back to “normal” however with necessary flexible working arrangements, local lockdowns and self-isolation, employers will need to manage, monitor and provide welfare provisions for varying numbers each day.
The Safe For Work app gives colleagues working together the reassurance that everyone who is at work is safe to work.
Additional safeguarding for all
The app delivers additional safeguarding to compliment health and safety procedures.
- Risk assessing all staff ahead of shifts
- Keeping colleagues safe from staff who may be unwell
- Alleviating potential anxiety amongst the return to the workplace
- Managing staffing levels across departments & locations
Get started today
We have a range of plans suitable for businesses of different sizes, or if you are looking for a more advanced solution, we’re on hand to help.
Our solution can be tailored to any business to maintain a healthy workforce.
- Convenient tool for all employees to adopt
- Automated decisions to classify workers health
- Maintains a record of employee health
- Reassures the workforce
Choose a safer way to work
Giving colleagues working together the reassurance that everyone who is at work is safe to work.